Thursday, December 13, 2007

Why Must Everything Suck?

Okay, so I am at home, and I have absolutely no connection to the Internet now. Life is so fun!

On the bright side, I'm noticing that, while I can't stop myself from eating whatever's in the house, it does make me a lot more uncomfortable than it did. I'm still plotting – should I just stop taking the prednisone or go back on all my other drugs? Of course, I can't talk to anyone about this, because I'm supposedly still on the ursodiol, the Asacol. Oh, and on the certraline. And the multivitamin. And the calcium. And I'm pretty sure that I should be going to the psychiatrist. Screw it!

Well, not everything sucks. Craig Ferguson has Joss Stone on, and she is a lot more down-to-earth than I thought she would be. Maybe I'll decide to like her now. I've been boycotting her because she hasn't finished high school, but maybe that's being a tad irrational. I'm fairly certain that there are many artists I adore who haven't graduated from high school, and I just don't know it. She certainly has talent. So I'm thinking I'm just stupid. He also has Rainn Wilson on. He's Baha'i, apparently. I would never have guessed.

Mom might have found a job out with Borgess. She and Dad could carpool, if that were the case. That would be pretty awesome!

The dog's still missing. Dad's been doing searches for bichon breeders. I'm just hoping Brooke is okay, and wasn't hit by a car or picked up by someone who will treat her poorly. They'd only had her for five months.

No comments: