Monday, December 17, 2007

It's Good to Know that Americans Aren't the Only Idiots

In what has to be one of the most humorous clerical errors of the year, Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Tweety Bird and Daffy Duck were ordered to take the stand in a court case against a man who produced counterfeit goods featuring the animated creatures.

Honestly, I was expecting this to have taken place somewhere in America. It's refreshing and reassuring to know that, at least, Italians are just as stupid as we are. Who honestly would have thought that there were people out there with these names, and that they needed to report to the court and testify? I'm guessing that someone's going to be reprimanded for this.

That said, I don't want them to be treated too harshly. It at least brought some humor to the news, and proves that everyone is capable of brain dysfunction. If I were him or her, I'd try pushing the humor aspect to my boss!

Link

No comments: