Monday, December 17, 2007

Plow Me Out!

On Saturday morning, I opened the door and found a piece of paper on the floor outside my apartment. I picked it up, and it proved to be a notice about our wonderful parking situation.

The weather here has meant lots of snow, and no melting. I've moved my car, but the plow has never come by while I've been out. That's meant extreme difficulty in getting in and out of my parking spot, which is a parallel parking spot on the side of the building. Management here decided that today would be an excellent day to plow. Which meant that we had to move our cars from 11 to 1 today. Which meant that I had to feed the meter and take my car to work with me, because I work in the morning on Mondays. Not a huge deal.

They weren't done, though, when I got home at 2:30. At least my area was finished, but you'd think they'd give a wider timeframe if they're requiring you to move your car.

I'm getting anxious for home. I'm sick of being away. I want my mommy and my daddy!

No comments: